As summer keeps heating up, so are our children’s programs! To go along with our summer reading theme, One World, Many Stories, we are offering lots of fun programs over the next month. These programs include:
- A Family Digital Scavenger Hunt, where families will have to locate five “worldly” items and take pictures of them. The Info Session on Thursday, July 28 at 6:30pm and any day after that. You do not need to attend the Info Session to participate. We will have a slideshow with everyone’s pictures on Thursday, August 25 at 6:30pm.
- Country Club is a weekly program that will introduce 3rd and 4th graders to various continents through stories, food, activities, games and more. It will be Mondays at 2pm from August 1 – August 29.
- One World, Many Stories is a weekly program for Kindergarten-2nd graders who want to go around the world through stories, games, activities and a craft. It is Tuesdays at 10:30am August 9 – August 16.
- A Haiku and Tanka Workshop, which will be Thursday, August 4 at 10:30am. Recommended for ages 7 and up. Please register in advance at the front desk, or by phone.
- We also will be having a visit from Ed the Wizard, a Stuffed Animal Sleepover, a Where’s Waldo Scavenger Hunt, story times, Lego Building, our Summer Reading Finale and lots more!
Click here for more detailed information and a list of all our upcoming programs. See you soon at the library!